The 3D Revolution in Coaching and Playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3D Revolution in Coaching and Playing

Let's hear your thoughts on Rick Macci's article "The 3D Revolution in Coaching and Playing"!

I'm convinced

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Let's hear your thoughts on Rick Macci's article "The 3D Revolution in Coaching and Playing"!
    Great salesman that Macci. He's even better when he's got a great product to sell! Brian Gordon, Macci, and John Yandell...formidable trio if you ask me.

It's all very convincing...

Teaching coaches the checkpoints, the positions, and how to get there, has got to be the way to go. This could improve coaching across America...it's certainly improving little old Stotty across the pond in the UK.
    Stotty

Comment

Rick Macci

John, have not commented in a while but Rick is awesome as usual. Many of his points (bio mechanically) from Brian Gordan are the same things Gideon Ariel and Vic Braden were doing in the 70's and 80's.
      The software packages are just updated, just like the tennis player site!
      Elbow up, short backswing, bio mechanically efficient strokes, great stuff!

Keep up the good work !

Best, Alec

Comment

Alec,

Thanks! I think the technology has improved a few exponents and these guys are also dealing with the various extremes in grips, contact heights, rotations, stances. They are making sense of the pro grame and are two of the few people I can honestly say I have learned a lot from in the last few years.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3420 users online. 9 members and 3411 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X