New Yandell commercial on Indian Wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yandell commercial on Indian Wells

Damn, John. That's a little looking like you don't trust anyone, with the close up sideways look! Oh well. At least you don't have to pay residuals to DD.

Saw the commercial...

Glad tennisplayer.net is getting some TV time.

Next step is to get its own show on Tennis Channel...NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!
    Thinking big John. You've earned it.

And how about a Summer Blockbuster Film... Tennisplayer.net - The Movie.

Ok, I may be getting ahead of myself but you get the point. But I'm all for it.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

But Geoff I don't trust anyone. Kidding. Sometimes.

Comment

After seeing John on the commercial, I'm convinced he needs to change his profile pic on this site!!! Just ain't the same cat!!! lol

Greg Lumb
        InsideOut Tennis

Comment

He looks like a recently released parolee, telling the cops, "Give me an armored car, or the hostages are going to get it." The sideways bug eyed look is big in prison.

"It's the money or your life, your wallet please." Don't forget our video archives. (Ha. Ha.)
          Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 03-14-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Good to know if I ever get there.

Comment

Originally posted by geoffwilliams View Post
              He looks like a recently released parolee, telling the cops, "Give me an armored car, or the hostages are going to get it." The sideways bug eyed look is big in prison.

"It's the money or your life, your wallet please." Don't forget our video archives. (Ha. Ha.)

OK...time for the Johnny Y roast:

Don't forget chin up: "You wanna piece of me? huh, punk?"

Almost the "Do you feel lucky, punk?"
              (Must be a NorCal thing )

But it's definitely not the "You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?!"

or....if tennis was totally prison ghetto...

"Hey buddy, wanna see some tennis videos? Come around to the back of the van."

"You got some strings? Wanna trade some blue stripers for the red ones? Really take a hit with the blue stripers!"

But of course, John's awesome in the commercial!

OK. You didn't expect this from me....back to tennis now.

Comment

At least he has a sense of jail house humor! Hey, get a shave, John. (Just kidding.) If the other inmates start walking away from you real fast, John, look for a weapon fast. A rolled up newspaper/magazine works well. (Use the back hand over head from my article.) Or a bunch of aluminum can sodas in a pillow case. Or a tooth brush handle carved into a shiv. (Aim for the jugular or their eye balls.) Nobody said tennis player subscribers were pussies.
                Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 03-15-2013, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Well, on the TW boards I have been compared to Barbara Streisand and Vincent Van Gogh so I guess there is a lot of versatility in my performance.

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                    Well, on the TW boards I have been compared to Barbara Streisand and Vincent Van Gogh so I guess there is a lot of versatility in my performance.
                    I like the Vincent Van Gogh comparison. But I assume you still have both ears John?

TP.net Commercials are good and big props for doing it. Takes guts. I would have volunteered to be the spokesperson but I've been told by numerous television/media/show business people as well as numerous single ladies I have a perfect face...for radio.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                    Boca Raton

Comment

Both ears for now at least. And thanks. Chris Fowler and Lief Shiras both gave me good reviews when I saw they at IW--unsolicited I might add...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 10181 users online. 4 members and 10177 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                      X