Does Tomic try?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Tomic try?

Just watched the second set of Tomic versus Murray in Miami. Was Tomic trying? Bit worried about this guy. He talks a big game, then goes out with a whimper. There was a big lack of effort in that second set.
    Last edited by stotty; 03-23-2013, 02:18 PM.
    Stotty

Tomic

I am watching Tennis Channel and they just showed a few highlights from the Tomic match. The announcers said in his interview that Tomic said he was not feeling well but didn't want to retire so he could play doubles later today.
    I have seen him not seem very interested in matches.

Comment

Tomic claims he is being harassed by cops in Australia. He's has run from cops, not pulling over. He has claimed to be better than other top players, and then loses to them. Another punk kid.

Comment

He played Andy Roddick in front of millions at the U.S. Open and tanked. He is obviously very talented. Great example for my students who need to learn it is not all about talent. He reminds me of Agassi when he was young. Remember Agassi hinted about tanking matches but did his best to show he was trying. Tomic doesn't even attempt to fake it. Calling Dr. Jim Loehr.
        Last edited by gordonp; 03-26-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7619 users online. 7 members and 7612 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X