Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT: Ask questions to Roger Federer on Reddit May 24th 2013

Hey guys,

I just want to let you guys knows that Roger will do a AMA (Ask Me Anything)on www.reddit.com. It's today on May 24th at 1h30pm EST.
    If you're not familiar with it, it's free and all you guys have to do is asking Roger some questions you'll always wanted to. If you guys are suspicious about the event, it won't be. Roger will have to prove to Reddit with his picture that he's really the real person...

I'm hoping I will not be the only person of tennisplayer.net to be there and I'm sure you guys have great questions and can be more coherent than me asking my own questions.
    If some of you can't be there, maybe you guys can submitted your questions in the thread and I'll volunteer to ask these on your behalf but it will be great if many of you can join.

Source: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...eddit-AMA.aspx

I'm crossing my fingers and there's no better audience than you guys!

Originally posted by hyperwarrior View Post
    Hey guys,

I just want to let you guys knows that Roger will do a AMA (Ask Me Anything)on www.reddit.com. It's today on May 24th at 1h30pm EST.
    If you're not familiar with it, it's free and all you guys have to do is asking Roger some questions you'll always wanted to. If you guys are suspicious about the event, it won't be. Roger will have to prove to Reddit with his picture that he's really the real person...

I'm hoping I will not be the only person of tennisplayer.net to be there and I'm sure you guys have great questions and can be more coherent than me asking my own questions.
    If some of you can't be there, maybe you guys can submitted your questions in the thread and I'll volunteer to ask these on your behalf but it will be great if many of you can join.

Source: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...eddit-AMA.aspx

I'm crossing my fingers and there's no better audience than you guys!
    My son wanted to ask these questions to Roger. He is in school and my office internet is firewalled. So kindly if you can ask these questions on his behalf. thnx

1. Roger Do you believe in 10 & Under tennis training format ( small courts, low compression balls )
    2. Roger when you were young say 7-10 years how many hours did you train a week
    3.Did you have group lessons and private lessons - how many hours
    4.Roger what do you think a young developing player should focus on. winning matches or developing technique or what?
    5.How much did your parents push you to train/play when you were young.

Comment

Originally posted by gokulms View Post
      My son wanted to ask these questions to Roger. He is in school and my office internet is firewalled. So kindly if you can ask these questions on his behalf. thnx

1. Roger Do you believe in 10 & Under tennis training format ( small courts, low compression balls )
      2. Roger when you were young say 7-10 years how many hours did you train a week
      3.Did you have group lessons and private lessons - how many hours
      4.Roger what do you think a young developing player should focus on. winning matches or developing technique or what?
      5.How much did your parents push you to train/play when you were young.
      I'll do my best and will post a link here as proof after the event. I hope at least one of these will be answered. I expect to see thousand of questions for this AMA...

Here's the link from the actual AMA http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...tennis_player/
      Last edited by hyperwarrior; 05-24-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8263 users online. 5 members and 8258 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X