Roger Federer: Follow Me Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Federer: Follow Me Down

Anyone else besides me and Scott murphy get weepy after watching this?

Watching Follow Me Down with Roger brought a tear to me eye. My God it's crazy how much that guy has come to mean to me. Tennis will be so worse off when he's done. What I would give to be able to sit down with him and tell him that, and I know I'm one of many in that department.

Comment

Yes, the boy can play. I cannot think of any other player quite like him. He's perhaps been eclipsed as the greatest player ever but he's still the best ever to watch.

That clip captures some beautiful things, doesn't it? It's quite wonderful to watch. I'll be so sad the day Federer quits. There's no one to replace him.
      Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
        Anyone else besides me and Scott murphy get weepy after watching this?
        A whole box of tissues. Beautiful stuff. The balance, grace and explosive power all seen simultaneously. Let's enjoy Roger as much as we can.

As usual, great song selection by John.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

Like Michael Jordan and so few other athletes, players like Fed come around only once. The music video is a concrete reminder of just how lucky we are to still be taking him in. A gift. Thanks, John.

Comment

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch this video yet. Is anyone else having trouble watching it with Chrome?

It loads on the phone but very slow.

Comment

Originally posted by jryle1 View Post
              Unfortunately, I haven't been able to watch this video yet. Is anyone else having trouble watching it with Chrome?

It loads on the phone but very slow.
              Try Safari. I find it's the best browser for Tennisplayer.
              Stotty

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8058 users online. 5 members and 8053 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X