A very serious question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very serious question.

I am going to find a costume tomorrow and will try it out with the guys here! I wonder, has anyone tried this?
    Last edited by hockeyscout; 05-22-2015, 02:58 AM.

just seeing this post.

hockeyscout, it's a great idea. At my club and other clubs I've worked at i've used giant cartoon cutouts, that way they can be used as targets. Dressing up as a cartoon character may seem like a great idea, until you actually have to make the time to do it before a class, probably don't wanna be in costume all day correct? Also, if one of the younger kids gets scared by a masked man or obscenely large and intimidating creatures they once thought were cute, it's waterworks city. Having the cutouts also allows for easy storage and easy set up. Plus kids get a kick out of target practice. Most kids, actually like and get used to their tennis coaches and don't want to see them go, but if they have their favorite coach, plus a figure of a superhero or cartoon character on the other side, they will love it even more. Good luck and keep me posted. Let them have fun!!!

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

Serious question...???

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
      You know Monday Mickey Mouse teaches, Tuesday Donald Duck teaches and Wednesday Super-Man flies onto the scene!
      YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!!!
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7844 users online. 2 members and 7842 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X