John Yandell on Tennis Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Yandell on Tennis Channel

Play the video below to see John's recent appearance on the Tennis Channel with Justin Gimelstob, talking about his work, spin, and the evolution of the modern game!

Last edited by johnyandell; 05-04-2014, 07:04 PM.

I've never actually seen the Tennis Channel live. About 4 years ago a friend sent me a tape, but I"ve never really actually seen a broadcast live. So I don't know that much about their content, but I can't believe they wouldn't benefit from a monthly special on "Taking Down the Myths" about the realities that John Yandell has so brilliantly debunked with his work.

John, I hope you are working on something in that direction. A little high tech graphics, the technical work is already done for at least a half dozen shows, probably more like a lot more than that. You already have all the high speed video you would need. Then a little Tennis Channel magic, a weekly or monthly quick trip down from NorCal to Santa Monica to shoot the script.

People would love it. At least the Tennis Channel audience would. I'd bet even I could produce it. I even have a director in mind. But that will never happen. I really hope you are working on it, John. Unfortunatley, I'll have to rely on some friend to send me a tape.

don

Comment

Great interview John!

Comment

No hint of nerves, (Just try it yourself and see if you don't feel/act nervous when on tv!). Lively, smooth, informative, concise, short. Great piece. Btw, the video is not syched with the audio.
        Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-05-2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I love this. Great job John. Glad the tennis world is getting familiar with your work and this website. Kudos to you and the staff.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Excellent segment! Well deserved recognition.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7727 users online. 6 members and 7721 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X