Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The correct model for serve and volley ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a habit of stiffing his stringers, according to a TW regular. Resented stringers charging him for their work. In my book that's pure scum. Low class ped cheating, pysch expert punk imo.

Hey, Jmac, $250,000 says you can't string 10 of your own frames, within 2 hrs. time in a row, without error at 55lbs using your string, with any stringing machine, done by you, witnessed by objective observer, using video to document it. Put your mouth where your wallet is. (Expires in a week.)
    Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 07-07-2014, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Easy there Geoff. I don't think Mac is on our forum...

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
        Love that viewing angle as well Phil. Wishing all matches would be shown like this. Get a real sense of spins, angles and speed. Of course, it helps when you have Edberg and Becker playing as well. I'm not bias or anything...

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post
          Love that viewing angle as well Phil. Wishing all matches would be shown like this. Get a real sense of spins, angles and speed. Of course, it helps when you have Edberg and Becker playing as well. I'm not bias or anything...

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton
          Unbelievable! Great link, and thanks.

Comment

If all matches were shown this way the sport would be far far better on TV.

Comment

I wonder why they don't do it?

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                I wonder why they don't do it?
                Advertising.

Camera angle needs to show all advertising, logos, banners and arena.

The action is to fast, and as such companies can't get maximum revenue on their advertising dollars which are pretty strategically placed.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7677 users online. 9 members and 7668 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X