Sad news....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad news....

I have been communicating with Julian, a former Tennisplayer.net poster, in respect to experiences with the Zepp sensor. I received an email from him telling me he will not be responding for sometime since his wife just died today. Wishing him heartfelt condolences...
    Last edited by gzhpcu; 08-10-2014, 05:01 AM.

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
    I have been communicating with Julian, a former Tennisplayer.net poster, in respect to experiences with the Zepp sensor. I received an email from him today telling me he will not be responding for sometime since his wife just died today. Wishing him heartfelt condolences...
    Yes, very sad. So sorry for your loss Julian..

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
      I have been communicating with Julian, a former Tennisplayer.net poster, in respect to experiences with the Zepp sensor. I received an email from him telling me he will not be responding for sometime since his wife just died today. Wishing him heartfelt condolences...
      Shame. Condolences to Julian and his family.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

Nothing like the death of a loved one for loss. Even though we are all reincarnated, we never see them again in their form, and for those we love, our pets, our family, it never stops hurting, never stops feeling like a piece of your soul has been stolen. I shed a tear for you.
        Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 08-10-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Julian,

Best thoughts from everyone at Tennisplayer. Your contributions here have been valuable and we are sad to hear about your wife.

John

Comment

Just to confirm: This is Julian Mielniczuk / juliantennis at comcast.net?

Comment

Yes it is...

Comment

Julian

Julian,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. Bless you and your family!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8057 users online. 5 members and 8052 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X