Belle Epoque: Roland Garros 1974

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belle Epoque: Roland Garros 1974

Since you guys liked my drawings, here just a couple of sketches I did of my impressions of the French at the Roland Garros 1974 Championships...

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
    Since you guys liked my drawings, here just a couple of sketches I did of my impressions of the French at the Roland Garros 1974 Championships...

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/f0XUvRLZj]
    Nice work...

Who are your favourite artists, by the way?
    Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by licensedcoach View Post
      Nice work...

Who are your favourite artists, by the way?
      Winslow Homer, Frederick Remington, Charles R. Knight, William Robinson Leigh, Salvador Dali, N.C. Wyeth, Zednick Burian, Charles Russell...

Comment

Phil,
        We need another article to go with these.

Comment

Winslow Homer, Frederick Remington, Charles R. Knight, William Robinson Leigh, Salvador Dali, N.C. Wyeth, Zednick Burian, Charles Russell...
          Me, I like Banksy...

Tumblr. Pure effervescent enrichment. Old internet energy. Home of the Reblogs. All the art you never knew you needed. All the fandoms you could wish for. Enough memes to knock out a moderately-sized mammal. Add to it or simply scroll through and soak it up.

Tumblr. Pure effervescent enrichment. Old internet energy. Home of the Reblogs. All the art you never knew you needed. All the fandoms you could wish for. Enough memes to knock out a moderately-sized mammal. Add to it or simply scroll through and soak it up.

Stotty

Comment

Phil,

Interesting list. Not too many people would have Remington and Dali together as favorites. It's like pairing Hieronymous Bosch and Norman Rockwell.

Comment

Forgot to mention that I like this guy too...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120397846@N08/

Comment

Forgot to mention that I like this guy too...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/120397846@N08/
                Quickly becoming one of my favorite artists as well.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                Boca Raton

Comment

Yay!

Note especially "The Shrimp Girl" three fourths of the way down.
                  Last edited by bottle; 11-12-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2662 users online. 7 members and 2655 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X