Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mishits, out balls ETC?

Hello:

Does anyone have a video of mishits, out balls, air balls, balls hitting the net ETC? I am looking at John's video's and for the most part it is showing good balls, nice hits and technically perfect shots. Wondering if their was anyone who has ever put together the absolute worse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpjZMw4fokg

Comment

Hmmm ... wonder why no one has done this (logged badly hit balls).

Comment

Just look under your strokes the before examples... with the pros we see virtually no detectable differences in the swings on most out balls...

Comment

hockeyscout,

at about the 20 second mark in this video Agassi shanks one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PF1kfJSia4

Kudos to the sax player. Great stuff.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Great eyes, 22 seconds LOL. Wonder how that made the video.

Comment

I will have my people organize videos on shanks, out, in, bad hits, shots before winners were hit, net balls and all the rest and organize them. I think it may show the young ones some commonalities on how it all breaks down. I guess I can post them here when done, it may be interesting to see Federer failing 100 times in a row LOL. Better for her to see someone else screwing up than her! Ideally I'd like to set up something where when an athlete misses you can show them a video of Federer or Agassi screwing up in the same way, and they tend to understand it a bit better as their is nothing personal involved, and they see even the best in the world have these problems - issues as well when certain aspects break down. I am curious what I will find when I study this in depth when I have analytics breaking down errors, and technical reasons for the errors.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2783 users online. 6 members and 2777 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X