Bottle Clone Thread ... Road to Wimbledon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle Clone Thread ... Road to Wimbledon

I have decided to clone Bottle's thread ...

My own version, and I publish my random thoughts.

Whatever comes to mind.

Post some our observations, drill sets, videos, links, match points and whatever else comes to mind.
    Last edited by hockeyscout; 01-12-2015, 01:16 PM.

If you don't want to put in the time and effort to be number one in the world, don't worry, someone else will!

Comment

Bottle clone thread-- ha! But with a base broader than one guy's self-feed. That is the difference and a very good one. Excellent impulse-- that-- to let people in.

Comment

"Move the hips not the racket to the ball."-- hockeyscout. "And then keep the hips away from the ball."-- Bill Tilden.

Comment

Originally posted by bottle View Post
          "Move the hips not the racket to the ball."-- hockeyscout. "And then keep the hips away from the ball."-- Bill Tilden.
          I would have advised Bill Tilden to keep his hips away from the balls of young boys.
          Last edited by hockeyscout; 01-13-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Smooth and steady wins the race.
            Last edited by hockeyscout; 05-22-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

When god decided to create the most technically perfect tennis player of all time, he first had to created Gloria Connors to mould it.

Not the most talented player, no player has ever bettered his two handed backhand, or ever will. Compact, easy and smart. Simplistic beautiful. Ahead of his time, and still.

Comment

Great match

Greatness versus the young stud ...

Comment

great braden commentary ... well worth the listen ...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVkXzC_2Ic4

Greatness versus the young stud ...
                    What I like is that filming years ago they often filmed at court level, which gives you a much better perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                      What I like is that filming years ago they often filmed at court level, which gives you a much better perspective.
                      Anyone know why the massive switch?

Comment

My money is on displaying the advertising better....

Comment

Bought a membership to this Tennis iCoach website. Man, do we ever do things polar opposite from what ITF coaches preach. I am up a bit late here looking it over and scratching my head it's all so out of left field. I wonder how they scientifically come to the end conclusions, and what statistical analytics they are basing their teachings on. I wonder what the young one will think of this all when she watches it.

Comment

The first page of this site they have Elena Dementieva, samples of her serving.

Comment

Postings ...

I will also post some pictures of my young ones homeland and share with you things on Ukraine if any of your are curious.

Today, we come home, and when you come home their are a bunch of leaflets in the mail box.

Well, the young one goes to the box and pulls out this advertisement and starts rolling on the floor laughing, saying, papa, look at this ad for this Russian bank!

I need not say more.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2984 users online. 7 members and 2977 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X