Got my money's worth in two articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my money's worth in two articles

I just read two articles in the October issue: Yandell's "The Two Handed Backhand: The Hitting Stances" and Hobden's "The Modern Forehand".

The knowledge I gained from these two articles alone paid for my annual subscription to TennisPlayer.net. I just don't think any teaching pros around here teach this level of information. And, it's stuff that I *really* needed to understand.

Truly excellent...if I'd gained this kind of instruction from a local pro, I'd sign on for a year of lessons.

Thanks again!

So by the time you work your way thru 100 or so more articles, the value of the site will be literally thousands of dollars...well we like to think so anyway.

Glad you enjoyed the articles. There are several others on the two-hander in Advanced Tennis and we'll be hearing more from Coach Hobden in the future.

Thanks again for great post.

Comment

I just continue to be amazed at the breadth and the depth of the material here. I was revisiting the Stroke Archive with a few new questions, and once again, it's an amazing goldmine. I keep rediscovering Agassi, Federer--and now Nadal!

One thing I have learned that although the center views are at the top of the list on the groundstrokes, some (or even most?) of the most beautiful and interesting footage is in the wide views, and on the forehand, the inside views. It's important to understand where a player likes to play or tries to play in deciding what to look for and how to evaluate it.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8080 users online. 2 members and 8078 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X