Rod Laver and The Mean Streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don_budge View Post

Nope...sorry that wasn't me. I have been talking about the down side of the cell phone generation since day one. Hopman would definitely not permitted phones on the court when practicing. If he could he would certainly discourage video games. We don't know how badly this is going to affect the human race long term. Everyone is so in awe of artificial intelligence. It's going to come around and bite us in the ass one day.

Singularity. When the computers start talking to each other...we are fucked.
    No, it was you. A long time ago. I got a memory like an elephant and I never forget.

You are so right - A.I. is no fucking joke. One day humans will have a battle with the machines. Knowing how crazy our governments are they will give these machines rights, and treat them like humans. These new drones are scary -- playing around with them for the last year and their capabilities will be mindboggling in a few years when they get them down to the size of a fly (which is gong to happen).

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post

No, it was you. A long time ago. I got a memory like an elephant and I never forget.
      No...I don't think so. My memory is like a steel trap...which trumps an elephant's.

don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8081 users online. 0 members and 8081 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X