Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirty day sabbatical! Countdown to March 26th, 2014!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diversionary Tactics...

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
    At least you aren't posting videos proving the williams sisters are men.
    Amateurish diversionary tactic. Make it 90 days or reappear tomorrow…who cares. It has absolutely zero effect on this forum, the world of tennis in general or anything for that matter. Except possibly you.
    Last edited by don_budge; 03-03-2015, 02:26 AM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

I don't think the Williams sisters would think that you deserve to be a member any more.

Comment

I love Serena but she ain't in charge of Tennisplayer.

Would you two bitches knock it off please? (And I use the term fondly.)

Comment

If she did, there would not be any vids on Dimitrov or Schreechapova.

Comment

Hey she came back to Indian Wells. She's is pretty inspirational. She might forgive both of you.

Comment

They faked injury due to the father not wanting them to play each other, and got booed for it. Then they boycotted the tournament for the booing. Strange how things are forgiven in the tennis world.

I have a mantra in my head, for anyone who wrongs me and I begin to foment about it. The mantra goes like this, "Forgive.", about 1,000 times in a row along with the vengeance desire, so that they coexist in my mind at the same time. Over time both are forgotten and I don't act on it.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2588 users online. 10 members and 2578 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X