Live Streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Streaming

My Sky TV bill is close to £850 per year. That's a lot. I only use it for watching tennis. I can watch the Masters 1000 event through TennisTV for £80 a year. I get Wimbledon through the BBC for free. The other three slams I need Sky for.

Does anyone know anything about live streaming? Can I watch the slams through live streaming? If so who is the best provider? Is the viewing quality good or is it always buffering?

Any advice would be helpful. I need to do away with Sky if I can...too darned expensive.
    Stotty

Google what you want to watch and you will most likely find it for free.

Comment

Live Streaming...

Originally posted by licensedcoach View Post
      My Sky TV bill is close to £850 per year. That's a lot. I only use it for watching tennis. I can watch the Masters 1000 event through TennisTV for £80 a year. I get Wimbledon through the BBC for free. The other three slams I need Sky for.

Does anyone know anything about live streaming? Can I watch the slams through live streaming? If so who is the best provider? Is the viewing quality good or is it always buffering?

Any advice would be helpful. I need to do away with Sky if I can...too darned expensive.

Watch every single professional tennis match in the world here for free. Phil posted this years ago.
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Live Streaming...

The quality is very good. The format has changed somewhat. It used to be that when you clicked on a match to view that a small screen would pop up and you could enlarge it if you wanted. I could fit six of those small screens in my screen before and I could enlarge any of them to fill up the whole screen. I could toggle back and forth. Now it occupies the whole window of your opened window so if you want to watch multiple matches it is a little less advantageous.

The commercials are more intrusive now. If you leave your viewing to the small screen untouched then the commercial will come into play. You will see what I mean when you start using it. Nothing is really for free.

But it is phenomenal to get this kind of access. Like I said…every tennis professional tennis match in the world is virtually accessible through this website. For instance besides the Miami Open there are a couple of Challenger events that you can view.

It's just too bad that there isn't a more entertaining brand of tennis being played. Even at the Miami event I have viewed so many of the matches but end up just losing interest because there is absolutely nothing going on. 98% of the matches are just so boring…the other 2% Roger Federer is playing in.
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by lobndropshot View Post
          Google what you want to watch and you will most likely find it for free.
          Originally posted by don_budge View Post
          Nothing is really for free.
          This is what worries me about the Internet...nothing is really free. What I don't want is spyware and bugs slowing up my computer or tracking what I do. I gather a lot of free websites infiltrate computers like this. I don't mind paying for a reputable service...just not through the nose if I can help it.

I will check out the website you posted, don budge.
          Stotty

Comment

I use TennisTV. Very happy with it. Not only lots of live matches, but replay option for those you miss. Runs on my PC and Ipad Air 2. You pay a reasonable price and don't get infected with spyware.

Comment

Challenger matches

Hi you can watch challenger level matches for free at http://new.livestream.com/ATP mostly without advertisements. Sometimes it is surprising the quality of players involved.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8025 users online. 5 members and 8020 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X