Quicktime player does not show on Google broswer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quicktime player does not show on Google broswer

Hello recently I can't see pro stroke with quicktime player on google browser do anybody know why? I can still play pro strokes but can not see frame by frame thank you

Mike,

Wow. You are right. I know Explorer is on the way out, but it works fine in that.
    Jeff, GC, could you chime in on this?

John

Comment

Google continues it's bid to control all aspects of our lives. Soon we won't even be able to drive our own cars. But they will not control the Tennisplayer archives! Stay tuned for solutions.

Comment

You been Googled

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
        Google continues it's bid to control all aspects of our lives. Soon we won't even be able to drive our own cars. But they will not control the Tennisplayer archives! Stay tuned for solutions.
        It's genius when you think about it. You go to the Google search engine which is nothing but a blank page with a box to type text. And from there Google controls the world. You type in what you want know and Goggle steers you to what it wants you to know. You have to admit, it is genius.

Oh...and if your TV has a camera embedded in it's frame, put a tape over it. The technology is there to reverse that camera and watch your every move...scary, isn't it?
        Stotty

Comment

We will take back control in our little corner of the world...stay tuned.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3293 users online. 6 members and 3287 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X