Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nadal: YOu better go back to the APD original paint job racquet before you lose the F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nadal: YOu better go back to the APD original paint job racquet before you lose the F

He switched to the new model, and it has less power, and is affecting his mentality. Making more ues, and hitting with less authority. Time to give up on the adaptation or he won't make it past the semis in the french. For all the guys who say equipment does not matter, look at his record after the switch. Lost to Verdasco twice. Lost to Fognini twice. The whole reason he has the best record in history against all top 30 players was his warrior mentat psyche. Now, he's trying everything it takes, but sometimes, you have to go back to the girl you brought to the dance 14 yrs. ago. I called the Fed switch three months before he made it, and now, I'm calling the Nadal switch back.

Well he did it, and now he will win the french again with a frame that is now 15 yr. old: the apd original, paint jobbed to look like something else.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
      Well he did it, and now he will win the french again with a frame that is now 15 yr. old: the apd original, paint jobbed to look like something else.
      Just one question, how do you see or know the difference Geoff? Sound? Pop? Form? How do you know it has been changed?

Comment

The cortex line, on the new frame, had a raised edge to it, and the old model is painted on, and was made before the advent of the cortex/insert. Also, the edge of the old frame is sharper than the edge of the newer one.

I also believe the reason nadal was off today was drugs, not being used to the new ones he\\\\\\\'s using. Same thing happened to Serena at Wimbledon during her melt down with her sister\\\\\\\'s doubles match imo.

The sound on the older model is also sharper, although blunted with an impact absorber, still sharper with a higher ra.
        Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-12-2015, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
          The cortex line, on the new frame, had a raised edge to it, and the old model is painted on, and was made before the advent of the cortex/insert. Also, the edge of the old frame is sharper than the edge of the newer one.

I also believe the reason nadal was off today was drugs, not being used to the new ones he\\\\\\\'s using. Same thing happened to Serena at Wimbledon during her melt down with her sister\\\\\\\'s doubles match.

The sound on the older model is also sharper, although blunted with an impact absorber, still sharper with a higher ra.
          hmmm ... good eye.

Comment

.................... nadal pic

Comment

Looks like Nadal has not gotten used to his new peds! Imo.

Comment

Geoff that is obviously photoshopped regardless of the issue of what he is or isn't or has or hasn't taken drugs. Look through Greg's Tour Portraits though and you will see some muscles from the early days that don't seem as prominent now...

Comment

Ok.. I will buy that. But the drug issue is outstanding and will come out, although it already has. Imo, it's the reason for his drop and his rise. Armstrong was stripped and forced out, but will they do it to The butt pick kid? I don't think so, as they will pull national security: it will hurt the game bs.
                  Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 05-17-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Wtf???

I don't get this Nadal steroid talk? He looks pretty scrawny to me? A few NHL players of note. Maybe I am missing something?

Last edited by hockeyscout; 05-19-2015, 05:30 AM.

Comment

I have also posted. This in the interesting links thread but sadly few people visit there.
                      Here's a story about what happens when a chair umpire actually enforces time violation rules against Rafael Nadal
                      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...rule-book.html

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

How much you want to bet some of Nadal's absences have been due to drug violation suspensions, kept quiet to protect the sport from negative effect? He's a good example of someone who will do and has done anything to win, including: imo: drugs, coaching during matches, fake injury, fake bathroom breaks, too many time violations, butt picking habits, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post
                          I have also posted. This in the interesting links thread but sadly few people visit there.
                          Here's a story about what happens when a chair umpire actually enforces time violation rules against Rafael Nadal
                          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/ten...rule-book.html

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                          Boca Raton
                          Thx for link Kyle. I saw that match vs Fognini with Carlos umpiring. I have always felt Carlos was one of the best.
                          Last edited by stroke; 05-22-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8136 users online. 5 members and 8131 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                          X