• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Robert Lansdorp's Book

WANTED: Robert Lansdorp's Book:

Making of a Champion: Robert Lansdorp's Unique Strategies for Winning

ISBN: 0871313758

Apparently, he wrote a book that was published in '82.

SFrazeur@Yahoo.com

Contact

Here is his email:

Rlansdorp@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
      Here is his email:

Rlansdorp@yahoo.com
      Someone has already tried to contact him and apparently he doesn't have one either.

Comment

Originally posted by sfrazeur View Post
        Someone has already tried to contact him and apparently he doesn't have one either.
        I was interested in getting this book so I put one of my hound dogs on it (lawyer). The book company that did it was M. Evans, and company. Guess the owner is dead, and the firm was taken over by Rowman and Littlefield. Called the company head quarters at 301-459-3366, and unfortunately they said it is out of print, and they don't have a copy anywhere. Anyhow, my lawyer was a bit puzzled by all of this and was wondering whether or not I was planning to buy the copyright as a strategic investment.

Comment

I am not even sure it was ever published...

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyscout View Post
            I was interested in getting this book so I put one of my hound dogs on it (lawyer). The book company that did it was M. Evans, and company. Guess the owner is dead, and the firm was taken over by Rowman and Littlefield. Called the company head quarters at 301-459-3366, and unfortunately they said it is out of print, and they don't have a copy anywhere. Anyhow, my lawyer was a bit puzzled by all of this and was wondering whether or not I was planning to buy the copyright as a strategic investment.
            Thank you for your efforts. I had found the original publisher but could not find the current owner.

Maybe if there was an editor they could be found and asked if they have a backup in old files. Lansdorp, while I do not know him personally, does not seem like the type to keep backups.

Comment

SF,

You got that right...that's what his admirers are for...kidding...sort of...anyway I will make a point of asking him about it when I talk to him next. He told me something a few years ago, but...

Comment

HS,

A strategic investment in knowledge.

Comment

I wonder if that coach would look back at his stuff from 1982, and say, god that's not the way I look at it now that I have 50,000 more hours logged into my coaching career. That'd be interesting for me, get that book, read it over with him and have a dialogue about how he's adapted.

Comment

Seems really out of print and hard to find.

You might like this interview though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CZ5MF1Vm00

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8489 users online. 7 members and 8482 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                    X