Forehand takeback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Hogan's Use of Right Arm Applied to a Federfore

Well, Mr. Navarro, thank you very much for the topic of this day. I was warned off of the other topic by klacr's mention of ice and tennischiro's declaration that these extreme forehands were "pre-op."

The first thing noticed by us scientists in the chocolate lab, so called since everybody here wears a dark robe that makes them resemble a chocolate lab, is that the Federfore already incorporates Ben's arm move if not that of Ben and Jerry.

When Roger lifts his racket tip he applies and employs external arm rotation but how much?

First item then is to minimize Roger's bending of his arm and maximize his EAR (external arm rotation) to bring racket tip to about the same place (http://www.tennisplayer.net/members/...t%20500fps.mp4).

Second item then is to maximize the snake-like wriggle that Roger uses at the top of his backswing to close his racket face. Surprisingly, this need not minimize the EAR just taken, not at all.

Third, don't tap another chocolate lab with the strings or frame of your racket, but if you do, retain a bent and distorted arm.

All I know is that in sequencing abduction, mondo and IAR (internal arm rotation) yesterday, I hit the most towering and effective topspin lob of my life.

Was is da zu verloren? What is there to lose with experiments such as these? At most a single day in one's tennis life.
    Last edited by bottle; 06-16-2015, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8076 users online. 8 members and 8068 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X