Excellent article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent article

I found the Your Strokes article on the Shooter McMarco backhand extremely helpful, as I have a one-handed backhand and make similar footwork errors. It occurs to me that the ultimate balance device would have been helpful to Shooter in revealing to him his 30-45 degree lean. I look forward to attempting to learn the open and neutral stances for the one handed backhand, and I'll try to send you some video. John Raiss

John,

Glad you liked the article. Wondered about that balance device--have you tried it? There is a new one-handed backhand article coming from the one and only Bungalow Bill in the next issue, by the way.

We are always looking for new video to analyze on the site, so feel free to send some in! Make sure you use a shutter cam!

Regards,
    John Yandell

Comment

yeah, I found the article very helpful too maybe once the weather gets nice I can post a few clips on the forum to see if I've progressed or not. I've been working on my posture though, and feeling what its like to have the back leg behind the ball. what balance device are you talking about exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by shootermcmarc0
        what balance device are you talking about exactly?
        I think it's this thing

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7811 users online. 6 members and 7805 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X