You can't out-train a bad diet.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post
      You can't out-train a bad diet.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton
      I eat very little to no junk food. No soda. No cookies. A little chocolate maybe once every couple weeks. No caffeine or alcohol or drugs. A good bit of pasta. Some milk and yogurt. Some beans and nuts. Chicken occasionally (sometimes grilled sometimes fried) but no other meat. No French fries. Maybe once every couple months some mozzarella sticks. Indian food - breads rice lentils vegetables etc. I think I get enough vegetables through my meals. Fruits I have at least a serving or two a day so could improve there. Any issues here?

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesburg View Post
        I eat very little to no junk food. No soda. No cookies. A little chocolate maybe once every couple weeks. No caffeine or alcohol or drugs. A good bit of pasta. Some milk and yogurt. Some beans and nuts. Chicken occasionally (sometimes grilled sometimes fried) but no other meat. No French fries. Maybe once every couple months some mozzarella sticks. Indian food - breads rice lentils vegetables etc. I think I get enough vegetables through my meals. Fruits I have at least a serving or two a day so could improve there. Any issues here?
        Look, I have farm chickens fed a special diet I selected from Germany (feed), and I slaughter them myself.

So, I am into this science.

Everyone thinks they are eating healthy and they simply are not.

I had a very bad blood disease as a young child called idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), and I spent two years living in a padded room in a hospital. Doctors sent me home to basically die with a hockey helmet and padded suit, however, my mother was a rather innovative woman and together we figured out how to control it through diet. I had to learn every trick in the book diet wise. Kids used to be amazed in school at what I would eat, but I needed to do this to just survive.

I had a mom who used gluten free flour when I was six, and had me eating sushi at seven and curried lentils at eight and borscht at nine and all the rest. Now I still eat scientifically and I have forty years of diet experience behind me, so I KNOW what I need and what I don't.

When you eat something like yogurt or store bought chicken that's terrible for you, and as a coach - teacher - mentor I immediately see it in an athletes performance and focus.

I eat the best foods on earth, and spare no expense. My food bills are astronomical, however, its number one for us. I always got food coming in via mail from all over the place.

Today's shake ... try it ...

Four pomegranates - Yerba Matte Tea - Chlorella (two heaping spoons) - Macca Root Powder (two heaping spoons) - Two bananas.

Try it, and tell me how you are feeling after 20 minutes.

With it, I have two EXO Apple Bars (yes, they are the newest thing, insect protein bar). Insect protein will be a major game changer when it evolves in the next 3-5 years. Watch.

EXO Protein creates delicious and more nutritious products using Acheta Protein. Our products have added protein and natural prebiotics, with low sugar and far smaller environmental footprints than what you typically find in stores. Acheta Protein is a sustainable and all-natural cricket-based protein.

Talent is created in the kitchen.
        Last edited by hockeyscout; 08-11-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Diet is key to health and happiness. Sometimes you have to remember what made you happy as a child and eat that to feel the same. Hot Earl gray tea with high quality chocolate bar, melting in your mouth by the hot tea, flavored with cinnamon, and choco powder. high quality fruit.
          Last edited by GeoffWilliams; 08-11-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8125 users online. 10 members and 8115 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X