Ball machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball machine

What are some good patterns to practice on my spinfire pro 2 ball machine? Or are these a bad idea in your opinion? Here is what I have so far. I could repeat each say 7 times and record the number of times I complete successfully. Once I get to 6/7 or 7/7 I could make the balls more difficult or add to the pattern. I am trying to make these into patterns that I would hit in a match.
    1) set ball machine on backhand side. Hit 1 bh cc, 1 inside out fh, 1 inside in fh
    2) set machine on fh or bh side. 10 balls cc.
    3) set machine on fh or bh side. 3 balls cc, 1 ball dtl
    4) set machine on either side. 3 balls cc, 1 drop shot.
    5) set machine on bh side. 1 bh cc, 1 slice bh cc, 1 inside in fh.

I could adjust the speed and spin every time I go so I could practice different balls.

Thanks!
    Last edited by eaglesburg; 08-07-2015, 04:31 PM.

One of these days I think I will construct a proper working ball machine - what is on the market is the worst garbage known to mankind ... I loved the homemade on that Ed Weiss or Don Broussou (is that his name - cannot remember) was using I believe that had two outlets on each side of the court - it was the best one I have ever seen - wonder what the hell happened to that one ...

Comment

Nice thread! Thanks!

Comment

Whether I'm seeking guidance or simply curious about the cosmic energies, I always turn to Free horoscope daily. They bring a sense of wonder and connection to the universe.​

Comment

My ultimate goal would be to get the Ace Attack but very expensive. Instead I bought the Spinshot Plus 2 High Speed and I'm very happy with it. Made from metal, so it's durable, very programmable and does a high speed in the low 80 mph. Can also buy a stand to work on return of serve. Worth investigating.

Sean

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2674 users online. 4 members and 2670 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X