New Front Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Front Page

Those are wire frame animations based on 3D data of actual students of Brian Gordon.

What do you guys think of the new look??

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Those are wire frame animations based on 3D data of actual students of Brian Gordon.

Looks great. But how about morphing back and forth between the wire frame and the actual video. That would be even better!

don
    Last edited by tennis_chiro; 08-27-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Two handed guy is taking his eye of the ball...

I am sorry John but the two-handed guy is moving his head and taking his eye off the ball way too soon. In fact all three guys could have their eye on the ball a tad longer. I am sure those heads are swivelling round too early.

Other than that, I like it.
      Stotty

Comment

Fantastic stuff. On one-handed backhand, however, a smaller (lower) version with all the same features is possible if flying grip change is used followed by immediate building of forward pressure in right arm. As racket then comes out of its loop to inside a total commitment to all the human strength one possesses is required.

Comment

Like it. Very dynamic.

Comment

Different.
            When I first signed on this morning I thought the site had a bug, then I realized it was a legit and purposeful change. Onwards and upwards with tennisplayer.net. A new era on the horizon perhaps that will further distance the site from all the imitators on the web.

I like the one-handed backhand stroke the best. Just looks cool

I'd like a wire frame animation of Danielle Dotzenrod...but that's another story

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
            Boca Raton
            Last edited by klacr; 08-28-2015, 05:23 AM.

Comment

She lost her fit to hit job. Always saying, "This is the best place ever!" Amazon woman. Ivanovic on roids.

Comment

Thanks guys. And Stotty agreed about the heads. Don: interestingly Brian's system doesn't shoot video--it's 3D info from the infrared markers that is then transformed into the wire frames.

Comment

Also a cool feature...
                  Bios for JY, Brian Gordon, Scott Murphy, Rick Macci, Chris Lewit are up along with ways to contact and work with them. Great for those subscribers looking for some expertise coaching and good PR for coaches.

I also like John's video on the youtube lessons and how superior tennisplayer.net is to that. Yandell has some swagger, as he should. Great job.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                  Boca Raton

Comment

Am much more interested in whether someone will use these graphics, and if so, how, than whether they admire them although I suspect the two things go together.

On forehand, for instance, the knee stays bent until the flip occurs. Does one want to wait that long for leg drive? Perhaps. I'll check it out-- through self-feed-- and maybe then have a new stroke to add to my repertoire.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffWilliams View Post
                      She lost her fit to hit job. Always saying, "This is the best place ever!" Amazon woman. Ivanovic on roids.
                      She has a restaurant in Iowa with boyfriend.
                      But let's face it....she's not up to your standards. She does not have an uni-grip or a snap back volley.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                      Boca Raton

Comment

John, the iPad version shows no 3D figures.

Comment

The forehand shows some interesting "banking" to use Welby Van Horn's aeronautical term. All one has to do is concentrate on the two shoulder circles at the same time. See precisely when this banking occurs as provocative (yet never discussed), too.

Comment

Phil,
                            Thanks! Do you get an arrow to click on???
                            John

Comment

Reverse imaging…neuron overlap?

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post

When I watch the right handed one hand backhand…at some point when viewing it, it seems to me that I am viewing a left hand backhand from a rear view. Anyone else get that impression? It's an odd sensation.
                              don_budge
                              Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8533 users online. 7 members and 8526 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X