• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I A Bad Sport?

Let's get your thoughts on Gardnar Mulloy's article, "Was I A Bad Sport?"

Was he a Bad Sport?

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Let's get your thoughts on Gardnar Mulloy's article, "Was I A Bad Sport?"
    No…but he was a loser that particular day. Not because his opponent played better, but because he was robbed by a linesman…twice. The same linesman. Fool me once shame on you…fool me twice shame on me.

Gardnar's only mistake, if you want to call it that, is not ramping it up a couple of notches. He should have gone "Nastase" or "McEnroe" on them. This was long before the days of "Hawkeye".

Tennis as a metaphor for life…witness the masses allowing the authorities to get away with all of their "bad calls" these days. Not a whimper from the masses…soon they are going to find just what kind of losers they are. Minding your manners is one thing…allowing yourself to be railroaded is quite another.

Speak up…sheeple.
    Last edited by don_budge; 09-05-2015, 10:41 PM. Reason: for clarity's sake...
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
      No…but he was a loser that particular day. Not because his opponent played better, but because he was robbed by a linesman…twice. The same linesman. Fool me once shame on you…fool me twice shame on me.

Gardnar's only mistake, if you want to call it that, is not ramping it up a couple of notches. He should have gone "Nastase" or "McEnroe" on them. This was long before the days of "Hawkeye".

Tennis as a metaphor for life…witness the masses allowing the authorities to get away with all of their "bad calls" these days. Not a whimper from the masses…soon they are going to find just what kind of losers they are. Minding your manners is one thing…allowing yourself to be railroaded is quite another.

Speak up…sheeple.
      Well Said.

God Bless,
      TennisHacker36

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8960 users online. 8 members and 8952 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X