No announcement yet.

Eugenie Bouchard are you serious!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugenie Bouchard are you serious!!!!!!

lawsuit - really - what a... must have affected her head - she could do with the money - next time she comes to NYC - let her play in the park - I could understand James Blake - but a Canadian - what the?

When I was 11 I suffered a fractured skull from a slip and fall in school. Decades later I still have headaches related to this head injury. At times all it can take to trigger a headache is a light run. lets hope this doesn't linger...

Eugenie Bouchard has withdrawn from next week's Tokyo Open, citing lingering effects from a concussion she suffered at the US Open.

Comment

Hoping Bouchard can recover and she still has many years left in a once promising career. Not bringing in the millions that were expected after her Wimbledon final breakthrough last year. Poor results and waning confidence have left her struggling. Best chance to secure a nice living and millions in the bank is to sue the big guy. The USTA. I don't blame her. Just gonna be interesting if she plays the us open next year, or any US events considering they will be sponsored and/or affiliated with USTA. Awkward.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

Sounds like the USTA has some responsibility. Head injuries are no joke.

Comment

If Genie Bouchard wins this lawsuit, which USTA tennis center court will be named after her?

All kidding aside, concussions have lingering effects throughout a person's life. Feel bad for Bouchard and hope she can regain her Early 2014 form.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton

Comment

Let's hope she recovers quickly.
            I enjoyed watching her play mixed with Kyrios.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7959 users online. 5 members and 7954 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X