A New Teaching Method: Forehand: Grips Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A New Teaching Method: Forehand: Grips Part 2

Would love to discuss my latest article, "A New Teaching Method: Forehand: Grips Part 2"!

Forehand Grips and Swings

Another great learning article by John Yandell.

John is amazing. Players and Coaches continue to learn from his Coaching System. His videos/hitting sequencing are amazing. Would love to assemble an article for him.

Happy New Year to the TennisPlayer team.

Comment

The Grip Sizeā€¦a subtle game changer

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
      Would love to discuss my latest article, "A New Teaching Method: Forehand: Grips Part 2"!
      Always Fundamentally Correct (FC). Always truly consistent in every aspect of the game. Consistency being the hallmark of great tennis champions and great tennis teachers. Well except for just one thing…except the "swinging volley" thing.

One very interesting thing that you point out in this latest of your teaching system is something that I have been meaning to ask for some time. This business with the grip size. There is a lot to this I think and it is a game changer as well as the rest of the engineering that has gone on in the game since it went "Open" in 1968.

The area of the racquet face increases, yet the grip size decreases. I think there needs to be more discussion about this phenomena. What grip sizes are these guys using anyways? It would be interesting to see what the top 100 players are using.
      Last edited by don_budge; 01-07-2016, 11:43 AM.
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8509 users online. 2 members and 8507 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X