header
  • You have been logged out of the forums. Please logout of our main site then login again on our home page. You will be automatically logged into the forums again.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destination Miami Open

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination Miami Open

Would love to hear your thoughts on "Destination Miami Open"!

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
    Would love to hear your thoughts on "Destination Miami Open"!
    Looking forward to it! Always fun in Miami/Key Biscayne. Full itinerary for you. And yeah, a Berdych match will be involved, no getting out of that

Kyle LaCroix

Comment

Interesting read, sounds like it will be a great trip! You might need some Jeff McCullough style tactics if you're to pin down Andy Murray long enough to show him the 2nd serve analysis!

Comment

Nick,
        Too funny. But I would hope to see Andy more than once if I do indeed connect... McCullough is a tough interviewer.

Comment

Good luck with it, look forward to hearing the outcome from that and the whole trip.

Comment

Well probably a small percentage chance but one way or another should be interesting...

Comment

Ran into Amelie by chance and I asked her if she would look at some video of Andy and Fed and her--serving. She said: "Why not?" Sometime this week it will probably happen.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 101 users online. 15 members and 86 guests.

Most users ever online was 382 at 08:55 AM on 11-05-2018.

Working...
              X