2016 Ricoh Open...ATP 250...Hertogenbosch, Netherlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Ricoh Open...ATP 250...Hertogenbosch, Netherlands

Developing story in the Netherlands. Stefan Koslov defeats Steve Johnson 6-3, 6-4 to advance to the quarterfinals. Stefan has been quiet of late and it should be interesting to catch a glimpse of him if possible to get a finger on the pulse of his development.

Other than Koslov there is very little of interest in the tournament. He plays Sam Querrey next. I saw him play Querry in the finals of a Challenger tournament last year. Koslov has a very interesting game...he isn't such a powerful player but he really uses his head and can play from anywhere in the court. It's too bad he doesn't have a one hand backhand.
    don_budge
    Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

He's not developed as I might have hoped by now. He still doesn't move all that well and his forehand is still suspect on wide balls. I watched him in a few Youtube clips. His temperament is still great and he understands how to win...always did. I just wonder if anyone will be able to develop his game further. A lot of American hopefuls seem to reach an impasse these days. What you really don't want is a kid like this to fade away. He was somewhat unique when he was fifteen and could win matches against powerful players twice his size.
    Last edited by stotty; 06-10-2016, 02:20 PM.
    Stotty

Comment

s-Hertogenbosch is one of my favorite events. The finals, Mahot vs. Mulller. Some serve and volley to be seen.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
      Boca Raton

Comment

Nicolas Mahut wins his 3rd title in s-Hertogenbosch. That ties him with Patrick Rafter for the most titles in the tournament's history.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8268 users online. 4 members and 8264 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X