Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

position of base of palm on continental grip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• position of base of palm on continental grip.

hi,
    I am very confused about the position of the base of the palm in the continental grip. do u think the base of the palm should be on the top of the handle or on the side slant. i.e bevel 2 (if the top one is called bevel 1).

and should i use the same position for the volley grip also, since the volley grip is also continental. please advice me.

bye,
    faraz

Originally posted by visit_faraz
    hi,
    I am very confused about the position of the base of the palm in the continental grip. do u think the base of the palm should be on the top of the handle or on the side slant. i.e bevel 2 (if the top one is called bevel 1).

and should i use the same position for the volley grip also, since the volley grip is also continental. please advice me.

bye,
    faraz
    Do you mean the heel of the palm? I would be the wrong person to talk to on that because I am not the picky on where the heel of the palm is on any grip. I am more considered with the index fingers bas knuckle for determining the grip. to me everything else is more preference. But I am sure there is some purest here that can help you.

Comment

faraz,

think i also posted an answer elsewhere for you, but basically part of the heel pad has to make it over the top to bevel one to be considered a continental grip.

John

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 3178 users online. 10 members and 3168 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X