No announcement yet.

Serving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the whole body start moving forward in the air before hitting the ball or is it an after effect of hitting.

Comment

Why does the nee bend stop hitches?

Comment

Same answer as above. Not sure the knee bend stops a hitch or of the answers to any of the above questions. I'd like to help, so try to find a camera soon.

Comment

Federer lands to the side of the court on his serve down the middle. And is the leap into the court ment to be forced or does it just happen. I really think tennisplayer needs to have more information on the leg bend on the serve.

Last edited by marty; 11-04-2006, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marty
            Federer lands to the side of the court on his serve down the middle. And is the leap into the court ment to be forced or does it just happen. I really think tennisplayer needs to have more information on the leg bend on the serve.
            The "leap" as you call it, isn't forced, its the result of tossing in front and the lift from the leg bend.

Comment

I think I might be tossing to high becuase I seem to be waiting in the trophy postion for about 4 secounds. I also have a habit of squeezing the rauqet handle when going down to raquet drop.
              Last edited by marty; 11-06-2006, 07:50 PM.

Comment

When I got home today the strings on the side of my racquet were spread out. So I am contacting on the side of the racquet. I no my ball toss is heaps to the right because I am geting heaps of slice but when I bring it back to the left it allways goes to far to the left.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8695 users online. 6 members and 8689 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X