Kevin's FH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin's FH

I was looking at the progress video with Kevin's left arm more across: "A stronger turn with the left arm all the way across." I feel that his arm looks unaturally stretched because you can see that his left shoulder needs to also come across more to look like the Nalbandian example (and Agassi) It's a small adjustment but would help IMHO. I love the new follow through though!

Interesting observation. Don't think the arm could actually be too stretched though. Shoulders? Maybe they could turn a bit more!

Comment

What I'm saying is that he hasn't turned his hips and shoulders as much as nalbandian and his arm looks a little bit unatural to me - as if he's trying to get it over there despite not turning quite enough...it's subtle but obvious to me from a first glance. I feel he needs to be more rotated at the trunk and shoulders and a slight bend at the left arm's elbow to achieve the nalbandian/agassi unit turn. Just my opinion. It's definitely a big improvement and perhaps I'm nitpicking, but it jumped out at me when I saw it.

Comment

BTW, is there a way to link to the 'your stroke' video from the forum? I'm seeing posts on different shots but don't know how to get to the archived 'your stroke' article that it's from to see the stroke and original article. Thanks...newbie here

Comment

dope...nevermind, i see they're all posted on the your strokes link

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8071 users online. 4 members and 8067 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
          X