Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder Wedge - Tournament -

Hello BB,

Here is a post I did on the "Other Forum." It is a response I made after someone accused me of paying people to support the Wonder Wedge. I thought you would get a kick out of it.

Heck we could even pay John a little something for filming the festivities.

Here is what we are going to do. Of course, this is after I have sold my "first" million WWs. We will have a tournament in Atl. GA, the tennis capital of the world, that is in case you have not heard of ALTA. All the avid supporters of the WW here on this forum and other product evangelist will be invited, I will provide transportation, put you up in a hotel for 3 nights, give you $500 spending money, have a great banquet. Bungalow Bill will be the guest speaker. Heck I will pay him $25,000, he would be worth it.
    We will have him sigh autographs.

The tournament will have 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, and open divisions. Every player will get $1,000 (The reason for this would be to prevent sand bagging.), and a free Wonder Wedge T-shirt and hat. It will be double elimination but that does not mean that you can't keep on playing. There will be courts available so you can keep on playing and having fun with the people you met. Heck I would even bring over some people from the UK, Australia, Belgium, South America, maybe one from France. LOL

Oh Baby, it would be the greatest tennis party ever. Everyone having fun, no winners or losers.

Now what other company could even imagine doing something like that for their customers? Nobody appreciates their customers like I do, nobody.

When I sell the "next million" we will do it out in CA. We will let BB decide where to have it.

Ed

Originally posted by tim tennis
    Hello BB,

Here is a post I did on the "Other Forum." It is a response I made after someone accused me of paying people to support the Wonder Wedge. I thought you would get a kick out of it.

Heck we could even pay John a little something for filming the festivities.

Here is what we are going to do. Of course, this is after I have sold my "first" million WWs. We will have a tournament in Atl. GA, the tennis capital of the world, that is in case you have not heard of ALTA. All the avid supporters of the WW here on this forum and other product evangelist will be invited, I will provide transportation, put you up in a hotel for 3 nights, give you $500 spending money, have a great banquet. Bungalow Bill will be the guest speaker. Heck I will pay him $25,000, he would be worth it.
    We will have him sigh autographs.

The tournament will have 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, and open divisions. Every player will get $1,000 (The reason for this would be to prevent sand bagging.), and a free Wonder Wedge T-shirt and hat. It will be double elimination but that does not mean that you can't keep on playing. There will be courts available so you can keep on playing and having fun with the people you met. Heck I would even bring over some people from the UK, Australia, Belgium, South America, maybe one from France. LOL

Oh Baby, it would be the greatest tennis party ever. Everyone having fun, no winners or losers.

Now what other company could even imagine doing something like that for their customers? Nobody appreciates their customers like I do, nobody.

When I sell the "next million" we will do it out in CA. We will let BB decide where to have it.

Ed
    You are never short on creative ideas. That would be a lot of fun! But I didn't know Atlanta was the tennis capital of the world, I think some S. Cal folks might have something to say about that.

Comment

Hey, Tim Tennis what about over here in Scotland.!!!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8635 users online. 13 members and 8622 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X