Viva Las Vegas and the March Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Las Vegas and the March Issue

In case anyone missed the email about our Vegas soujorn...here are the facts!

Tennisplayer Subscribers,

The big exciting News Flash is that Steve Bellamy, founder of the Tennis Channel, called us up two days ago--and to make a long story short, Aaron Martinez and I are off to Vegas to film at the Tennis Channel Open, starting Monday!

We immediately tried to clone ourselves, but since it didn't work, that means we'll publish the March issue when we get back--most probably on March 5. I know some of our subscribers will have a hard time waiting--so that's why I'm giving you plenty of notice to fill up your calenders and keep your minds off the disappointment in the meantime!

I saw Elvis Presley in the classic musical "Viva Las Vegas" when I was in 6th grade and it changed my life. I had no idea cool people actually existed. Steve Bellamy is one of those people, although he can't sing--but he does play guitar better than Elvis ever could. (Seriously, he's actually good.)

We'll see whether this trip has the same kind of positive effect on me, Aaron, and/or Tennisplayer. It does looks like we'll be having our own show on the Tennis Channel for one thing and I'm sure they'll be some extra fun and surprises. Personally I hate the Strip but love CSI. But the new stadium where we are hanging out though has nothing to do with either.

The March issue, by the way, is going to have some new killer stuff--including new High Speed footage of Roger Federer and a ground breaking article that uses 3D analysis to explain high performance serving from Brian Gordon. And a lot more.

Wish us luck in Vegas and let us know if March turns out to be worth the wait.

Regards,
    John Yandell
    Tennisplayer.net
    Last edited by johnyandell; 02-26-2006, 12:01 PM.

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8008 users online. 7 members and 8001 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X