True Serving Observation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Serving Observation

I don't know how many of the members here like the music videos but I enjoy them greatly and they are one of the first things I check out when new content arrives. I've watched the new True Serving video 3 times now and I can't get over the fact that the lefties in the video seem MUCH more fluid with their motions than the righties. Anybody else see this? Am I just wishing I was a lefty?

Not sure the Lefty's are smoother but I like the videos myself and the serving one is a favorite--that's probably why I do them...

Taking a break though and getting back to some of Mr. Swendsen's remarkable portraits, something we are putting together with new footage from Indian Wells. Just a little head's up to cushion the disappointment...

Truly though I think Greg's work is very unique and allows you to really see behind the masks of the top players. It's a window to the emotional reality of the vicious competition we call the pro tour... And shows you the range of feelings that we all have to deal with to some extent in playing matches.

New videos will eventually be coming back!

Comment

Holy S#%@!!!

Wayne Arthurs's racquet drop is absolutely incredible--cartoonish really. His foreram is past parallel to the court! The tip of the racquet is at knee level! The amount of shoulder flexibility the guy has is just absurd!

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8341 users online. 8 members and 8333 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
      X