Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Serve

John-

Just a quick note to say job well done on the article you wrote about me for the web site. I thought it was quite accurate and informative. I really enjoyed it. Further, I have received several phone calls from folks around the country saying how much they appreciated it as well.

In addition, I have been checking out tennisplayer.net and wanted to share with you how much I enjoy perusing the site. It is the most thorough and informative source of tennis information out there. Period! Keep up the good work.

Paul Goldstein

Originally posted by pherbertg
    John-

Just a quick note to say job well done on the article you wrote about me for the web site. I thought it was quite accurate and informative. I really enjoyed it. Further, I have received several phone calls from folks around the country saying how much they appreciated it as well.

In addition, I have been checking out tennisplayer.net and wanted to share with you how much I enjoy perusing the site. It is the most thorough and informative source of tennis information out there. Period! Keep up the good work.

Paul Goldstein

Whoa, now here is something you dont see everyday a top 60 (58) pro congratualting you. Well done Mr Yandell.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7883 users online. 3 members and 7880 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X