Gaston Gaudio groundstroke videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaston Gaudio groundstroke videos

This arm action sequences you have on Gaudio's groundstrokes are just incredible. Some of the best stuff I've seen on this site. His technique is so pretty. Everyone raves about his backhand, but the unit turn on his forehand is perfect and textbook, he reaches the universal finish quite a bit (over the shoulder--which is surprising considering the fact that most clay courters tend to wiper more often), and he has great extension. He also seems to move really well and is said to be one of the most in shape players on tour.

Thanks John for these great new videos!

Yeah I agree! Some great new stuff--viewed within the first hour after we published the issue I might add...we need another 20,000 members like that.

Comment

Yeah, I like his backhand a lot. From the clips, it looks like hes using an eastern backhand grip?

Comment

He's over past eastern--closer to the other guys like Gonzo.

Comment

Yeah, he's a little more extreme with the backhand grip. But the forehand grip isn't that extreme. Looks to me like the index knuckle is on 4 and the heel pad is on 3--possibly the same grip structure as Juan Carlos but maybe a bit more further west than Agassi. What do you see John?
          Last edited by lukman41985; 05-02-2006, 07:26 AM.

Comment

That seems about right.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8052 users online. 5 members and 8047 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
            X