Have you checked this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you checked this?

Has anyone else checked these out!! I saw Mac/Lendl ones on VHS years ago and they are still great. The Pete tribute to Enya is pretty amazing--I almost got choked up. Plus the Agassi Old Man. Is that Pink Floyd? Anyway it's a cool dimension!

When I was younger I watched a Sampras/agassi match and then went out and played way over my head. I later figured out that there had been some kind of visual absorption--or something... I love these segments--any chance there are going to be more--say of someone like Federer?

Comment

Yes sir, The Pete Sampras tribute to Enya is wonderful...they couldn't have chosen more appropriate music for that sequence. What piece is that?

And the shots of Pete are also beautiful. Serve, forehand, volleys...lest we forget!!

I think these shots were taken from the US open, 1997, the year he lost to Korda. I'd like to know who he was playing against, keeping him so far behind the baseline on his serve, and pounding really difficult shots to his backhand.

But yeah, this one's special...worth being a member just to see it!!

Comment

I forget which song it is--off the one with the blue album cover--maybe After Ventrus? Yep 1997. A few of his matches. He did lose to Korda in 4 or 5 (?) on a horrible cold night.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8638 users online. 3 members and 8635 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X