Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video analysis

Hi john,
    i was just thinking how having video commentary would help so much while reviewing technique for a tournament or any competitive play.

-max olshansky

Not sure what you mean by that, exactly. But creating your own visual models--and having them stored on your computer and internal mental hard drive--is tremendously powerful in developing and executing your strokes.

Comment

Strong idea

John,

Max has a great thought here. Everyone has the images and the articles, but a couple of videos that have your voice, explaining the commonalities of the strokes, or just discussing some specific things to look at, could be interesting. Even if you are just making observations and not stating facts, it could be a nice addition to the site. My students learn more from sitting with me at tournaments and watching matches, then they often do by playing them.

CraigC

Comment

Yeah

Craig nailed it pretty much. To be able to watch the video and listen to someone speaking would help a lot.

-max o

Comment

It COULD happen. More the format we are imagining for our Tennis Channel show but there are cross over possibilities as you guys down in Hollywood like to say...

Not so sure too many people (besides Craig of course...) want to hear my voice though when they can just look at Roger Federer.

Comment

It would be pretty cool if you got some brit to speak.

-max o

Comment

I don't think so.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 4187 users online. 5 members and 4182 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
              X