Procrastinator Numero Uno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procrastinator Numero Uno

Hey fellow subscribers, what you say we all chip in and get John Y the Procrastinator of the Year Award??
    Mike

He posted elsewhere that the issue was going to be put up late at night, pacific time, July 4th. There was also an e-mail about this. So yeah...

Comment

You guys are SO far off. First I said tonight. Second to procrastinate you have to waste time doing something else and we all know the only thing I do is Tennisplayer. OK we did cook one of the giant Eagle Lake native trout I caught last night with J. Gregory Swendsen and other notables...but that was it.

Comment

John, did you receive the email I sent you? I tried to private message but it said your box was too full.

Comment

Nope. Try again with the Private Message thing.

Comment

John, you are still da man!
            Take your time, don't let yourself get burnt out, I can wait a few days if it means the consistent high quality that you have provided.

BTW, do you have any plans to put up an article on some multiplayer drills that are fun and productive such as alligator, around the world etc.?

Not much info is to be found on the web and I think it would be a great idea to have some vidz to refer to.

Anyway, keep up the great work!

Comment

John or Joanna??

There are some things in life that come once per month and might not be so wonderfully received. ON the other hand, something that is supposed to come on time once per month, and arrives late, can also be very scary!! Let's just thank John for making HIS monthly event a good one and not worry too much about the timing.

CC

Comment

Hey it's the July Issue and this is July right? I believe the year is actually 2006.

Comment

I really enjoyed the Nadal Federer analysis, awesome stuff.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 2970 users online. 5 members and 2965 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X