Tennisone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennisone?

Trying to access tennisplayer.net, from iPhone or Ipad I get directed to a page saying Tennisone no longer exists and has been purchased by tennisplayer.net! Can't access Tennisplayer.net from mobile devices!

Try now! We were wrangling around with what we are going to do with some of the Tennisone content...more on that later...

Comment

OK, now it works again. Thanks

Comment

Wow. (The purchase of TennisOne.) Does TennisPlayer then get the services of Jim McLennan and Doug King? If it doesn't it should. I'm sorry, but the reporter in me says this is a much bigger subject than whether gzhpcu's or my mobile devices are pulling in TennisPlayer well.

Actually, my lousy hand-me-down tablet did pull in TennisPlayer well last week on Cape Cod. Though I couldn't get into A New Year's Serve so started a different thread.

Thanks to gzhpcu however for breaking the TennisOne story for me through the TennisPlayer back door, this forum. I'm sure the front door version will be interesting, too.
        Last edited by bottle; 08-08-2016, 02:19 AM.

Comment

More to come.

Comment

Any new thoughts? Mcclellan had a nice article on the Lew Hoad serve I wouldn't mind seeing again....

Comment

Yeah, that we are stalled. Our number one priority is now the mobile friendly conversion...eventually we will get back to culling some of the material. So much of it is let's just say not really worthy of resurrection.

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
                Any new thoughts? Mcclellan had a nice article on the Lew Hoad serve I wouldn't mind seeing again....
                Huh...where's that? I would like to give that a read....

Stotty
                Stotty

Comment

Stotty, Does not exist in accessible cyber reality at this time...

Comment

Originally posted by johnyandell View Post
                    Yeah, that we are stalled. Our number one priority is now the mobile friendly conversion...eventually we will get back to culling some of the material. So much of it is let's just say not really worthy of resurrection.
                    Infuriating. Is that your goal?

Comment

My goal is to continue to make Tennisplayer the best instructional resource in the world.

Comment

My goal is to continue to make Tennisplayer the best instructional resource in the world.
                        You're there already my friend...

Stotty
                        Stotty

Comment

Thanks gotta keep going!!

Comment

That's right John...why bother to enter a race to finish second? tennisplayer.net is a great place...who's to say you can't make it greater? Excellent product with an attitude.
                            don_budge
                            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Be Outraged

At least you won't be, for once in your life, reader, a bump on a log with your teeth in your mouth and tears in your ears and a mind in neutral.

To run the experiment, take 100 20-year-olds to Ogleby's of the Ozarks Tennis Camp for a one week course.

Teach Group A dogpat as kernel of the forehand. Teach Group B waterwheel as kernel of the forehand.

Predicted result at end of the week: 48 players from Group B have better forehands than anyone in Group A.

Sorry reader about this most likely outcome.

The world is mean.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7662 users online. 2 members and 7660 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                              X