No announcement yet.

Western and Southern Open...ATP 1000...Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marin Cilic picked up a Swedish coach, Jonas Bjorkman. Bjorkman had a brief stint with Andy Murray. Perhaps some coaching insight for Cilic against Murray. Either way, Jonas is a great guy and will undoubtedly help Marin regain the 2014 form.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

The thing I like about Cilic is "he takes it to 'em". He's no patsy and he has a game that can damage. He nearly took Federer out at Wimbledon earlier this year and that was no fluke. In the absence of Federer, he's player worth routing for. The game needs more like him.

Stotty
      Stotty

Comment

Originally posted by licensedcoach View Post
        The thing I like about Cilic is "he takes it to 'em". He's no patsy and he has a game that can damage. He nearly took Federer out at Wimbledon earlier this year and that was no fluke. In the absence of Federer, he's player worth routing for. The game needs more like him.

Stotty
        Yeah...that match at Wimbledon was perhaps the best of the year...if you are a Roger Federer fan. That was the day I was leaving the States and returning home. My departure time was dependent upon the outcome of that match. I was packing...making arrangements. All the time keeping on eye on my boy...Roger. Cilic by all rights should have won that match.
        don_budge
        Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8279 users online. 8 members and 8271 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X