Bitching and moaning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bitching and moaning!

My ten-year-old gets used balls from various Challenger circuits (an agent made arrangements and always enclosed a note suggesting she hit billions of balls).

Today she got a new batch and said, WTF.

So, she theorizes there is a major difference between the men's and woman's balls on the tour.

Anyways, she claims the woman's balls are like a ping pong ball, and it will be a major disadvantage as she is better with the men's ball which she claims has a different feel. Anyways, she says she can feel the difference when hitting, but, this whole new batch was all girl balls and she hates them as it does not feel like tennis and it throws her off. Again, she said it's like ping pong, and weird.

Is she just making this up, is it in her head or could they possibly be playing with different balls?

Anyways, it's getting real cold out and she has lost a lot of her power because of it so maybe her head is playing games with her.

I remember when I was young we were sent a net that was 2 cm off and I knew it, so, maybe the kid is onto something?

Last edited by hockeyscout; 10-28-2016, 08:24 AM.

She is right...
    Slight differences in felt coating act to speed up women’s game, slow down men’s, some experts say: “They want the women’s game to be a little bit faster.”

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

On to something but this is a positive challenge not a problem. All players can feel differences in every single brand and variety of ball.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8045 users online. 6 members and 8039 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
        X