Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acasuso; BH study + real time clips

Hi John,

would you consider Acasuso for your forthcoming slo-mo one-handed BH study that you mention in the "gasquet" thread above?

also, I find the fast clips are very useful when viewed against the slow clips. I have a one-handed montage - using upgraded quicktime -, for instance, with interespered Kuerten and Ferderer slo-mo BH's that I zone out to....know what I mean?

I would love to see a handful of regular time gasquet, for instance, or Kuerten real time for that matter.

Kurt

I haven't filmed Acasuso, so no. We also don't have Kuerten in real time. But there are a quite a few great one-handers in the Stroke Archive that you can watch that way.

I think there is a benefit to all speeds. You see/feel something different with them all--depending on the day, your mood, what you are looking for etc.

If you have Quick Time Pro you can right click and save any movie on the site. Then export it to an "Image Sequence". Open the image sequence and you have a choice of the speed it runs. So that way you could speed up the high speed footage--or slow down the regular stroke archives.

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8096 users online. 9 members and 8087 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X