Forum Speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Speed

Is anyone on the Forum having consistent problems loading threads?

I have had no problems whatsoever.

Stotty
    Stotty

Comment

Long threads take forever. Even though I specified and saved that I only want 10 pages returned, it resets to forum default. Never had any performance problems with the old version....
      Last edited by gzhpcu; 12-14-2016, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I did used to be able to headline/title my posts in the old forum but in the new forum I can't seem to do that. That would be a great fix if Manish could pull it off. The new forum doesn't seem to offer any advantages over the old one, indeed some features have been lost or are not as good. The upgrade has been more of a downgrade in some ways.

It could be I am a prisoner of the past of course....

Stotty
        Stotty

Comment

Yeah the problem was we were forced. Our old admin software was not functional and the Forum part had to "upgrade" with it. If software designers couldn't break what was working they wouldn't have work.

Comment

I keep setting the "posts per page" to 10, saving the changes and when I look again, it is set to "forum defaults"....

Comment

What I don't get is that I have no problems with the Cosmoquest and Rennlist forums, which have enormous threads and a lot more active users pose no response time problems...

Comment

No problems on my end.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
                Boca Raton

Comment

Funny: slow this morning, now OK....

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7830 users online. 6 members and 7824 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X