Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all! I got myself two Babolat Aero Pro rackets.

Have a great Christmas, Phil. And let me know what those rackets are like. I am in need of renewing mine soon.

Merry Christmas to everyone on Tennisplayer.

Merry Christmas. John. And thanks for all your articles and hard work throughout the year.

Stotty
    Stotty

Comment

Ditto!!

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all Tennisplayer.net subscribers and their families.

I would only ask for one thing for Christmas, But my wishes already came true years ago...A subscription to tennis player.net!

All other gifts are just extra cherries on top. 2016 has been a great year for me so 2017 will have big shoes to fill, but I'm confident it will be done.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

Merry Christmas ... I asked my two girls what they wanted and apparently hitting balls is number #1. Santa Claus showed up at the tennis court today to play a match. We dressed up my old 22 year old hiting partner Alexei, and the two girls went to town. So, it will be it will be a festive Christmas and New Years - I think Santa is going to play a lot of tennis. Santa kicked ass today, my ten year old dryly noted his game was very similar to Alexei's. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Big Bird -- she has played them all. Hit big bird in the nuts (old man Gennady) with a smash, and took him out of action for a bit. She kind of enjoyed killing the bird, and he acted it up real good like a pro. Sometimes great ideas kind of backfire.
          Last edited by hockeyscout; 12-23-2016, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Stotty, finally played with my new Babolat pure aero rackets today. Like them! More power and spin than my old aero rackets. Easy on the arm. Feel I serve better. Best racket I have ever played with. Using Babolat rpm blast strings, strung with 24 kilos tension.

Comment

That's good news. I have had my Pure Drives for about 15 years. They are worn out and need renewing. I like Babolats....their weight and balance. I will demo the Aero and see how I get on.

Stotty
              Stotty

Comment

Make sure it is the pure Aero...

Comment

Yes,that's it.... Here is a Youtube test video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSHzWoO0hsM

Comment

Phil:

I bought two Babolat Aero Pro Rackets today. Looking forward to using them tomorrow.

Stotty
                    Stotty

Comment

Let me know how you like them? Stringing tension? Strings?

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7877 users online. 5 members and 7872 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                      X