Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klacr
    replied
    Miami-Dade County Officials Say Tournament is not moving. Good news for me.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton
    Despite speculation that the Miami Open, now in its 33rd year, will leave Key Biscayne’s Crandon Park Tennis Center because of legal limitations that prevent the tournament from expanding, tournament officials insist it’s here to stay.

Leave a comment:

• johnyandell
    replied
    BD, never enough Federer footage right? But our focus is going to be on the young player whenever possible.

Leave a comment:

• bdole
    replied
    Great story, John, and a shame that one person is standing in the way.
    Would love some updated footage of Roger while you're down there. I believe his technique is a bit more compact and efficient since the last round of his videos.

Leave a comment:

• klacr
    replied
    South Florida is ready for you. When making trip down I-95 to and from Miami, it is always safe to bring at least a full day of rations with you, just in case of a traffic jam.

Miami Open is a shell of its once grand former self. Miami was the undisputed 5th slam. It was hot, it was hectic and it was popular. But they didn't keep up with the times and changed their name (Lipton, Sony, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson, Nasdaq etc) more than they cleaned or updated the grounds.

Lake Nona and USTA National Campus is bidding on the tournament, as well as Dubai and a large South American city. I hope it stays in South Florida.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Leave a comment:

• johnyandell
    started a topic South Florida Fever: The Miami Open

South Florida Fever: The Miami Open

Would love to discuss my article, "South Florida Fever: The Miami Open"

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8485 users online. 4 members and 8481 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
X