Tiny Switzerland Rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Switzerland Rules!

Roger vs Stan in Indian Wells Final! Who would have foreseen it? The present leaders out, the new generation out! 35 year old Roger an inspiration for us all. Improving his strokes at his age! First volleys, now his backhand! Stan looks very solid as well.

Wonder what has happened to Nole? No longer looking invincible, and Murray neither.

would be great if Roger could take advantage of the situation and become numer 1 again!

Unfortunately, when they retire, there is no new generation Swiss player. Roger said he thinks he is good for another two years. Can hardly wait fir Wimbledon!

I just love watching the two one-handers.

Comment

Roger is phenomenal! Two years ago people were saying he should quit, and now I am reading articles where many think he can get back to number 1! A lot is thanks to his wife Mirka, who organizes everything for him, has given him 4 kids and a tranquil family life. All he has to do is concentrate on his tennis.
      A comeback at the age of 35 in tennis? Incredible. And he is better than ever! Playing a spectacular tennis! Truly the GOAT! Tennis will not be the same when he retires!

Comment

Originally posted by gzhpcu View Post
        Roger is phenomenal! Two years ago people were saying he should quit, and now I am reading articles where many think he can get back to number 1! A lot is thanks to his wife Mirka, who organizes everything for him, has given him 4 kids and a tranquil family life. All he has to do is concentrate on his tennis.
        A comeback at the age of 35 in tennis? Incredible. And he is better than ever! Playing a spectacular tennis! Truly the GOAT! Tennis will not be the same when he retires!
        People were saying Roger was done back in 2008 when he lost to Rafa at Wimbledon. They said thats it, it's over for him. They were wrong. They don't understand greatness and were quick to jump off his bandwagon. I look at those people with incredible disdain, they simply didn't get it and never will.

I'm sure Mirka is great but 4 kids is the opposite of tranquil. haha

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

Originally posted by klacr View Post

People were saying Roger was done back in 2008 when he lost to Rafa at Wimbledon. They said thats it, it's over for him. They were wrong. They don't understand greatness and were quick to jump off his bandwagon. I look at those people with incredible disdain, they simply didn't get it and never will.

I'm sure Mirka is great but 4 kids is the opposite of tranquil. haha

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
          Boca Raton
          The people who were quick to jump off Roger's bandwagon and are slow to jump off Donald's bandwagon (as in Donald Trump) are equally horrid.

Comment

Roger is 36 but still improving! First he wins Indian Wells, now he is on a roll in Miami!

Comment

Glad that Roger will only play Roland Garros. He will be in top form for Wimbledon.

Comment

Federer's match for Africa against Murray about to start. Can see it live on swiss TV.

Comment

Yuck, it was just a show match, no tension.... i changed channel after 4 games....

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 7920 users online. 4 members and 7916 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                  X