Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion

John,

One thing I would like to see more of would be coverage of your average players faults with discussion and correction. I believe the 4.0 to 5.0 players are probably your biggest audience.

Higher level club players that are motivated to studying the game and fine tuning their strokes and strategies.

Although I spend a good bit of time looking at the pro slow motion videos, looking for answers or reinforcement of ideas, the unprofessional player stroke analysis that you do is quite useful. Hopefully this resource will expand with time and become more significant.

Although we all aspire to be an Andy Roddick, realistically this is not very attainable. A great model yes.

Keep up the great work.
    I am spreading the word about the site in my network.

Thanks, Bob

Bob,

Thanks for the positive words and your efforts in helping us let more people know about what we are doing.

Regarding your suggestion, I have to agree. What you are seeing on Tennisplayer now is a work in progress.

The analysis we are doing of the pro players and the high speed video is something that hasn't been accomplished or previously even possible.

So we are exploring the universe. I plan once I have completed the overview of the strokes of the best players to do more or less exactly what you suggest. Go back, work through, and extract what is appropriate at different levels for different players.
    John Yandell

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 10008 users online. 9 members and 9999 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
    X