Anybody remember Julian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody remember Julian?

He used to be active here. Saw on a tennis warehouse thread that he passed away last year, one year after his wife died. R.I.P. Julian. Was a nice guy.

Someone posted last year on this forum about his death. Sad. Was very active on this post.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
    Boca Raton

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. God Bless him. His wife's passing crushed him. He was a very interesting character. Active on the forum. gzhpcu...can you provide the link to the tennis warehouse thread. klacr...maybe you could ask him. He's blocked me i think.
      don_budge
      Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Sadly reporting, Here is the Obit.

Kyle LaCroix USPTA
        Boca Raton

Comment

This is another thread for Julian, because i couldn´t reach you through mails or private conversation. Last time it was a blizzard, this time i fear you have an even better reason for not answering http://blakefuneralhome.com/book-of-memories/2652785/Mielniczuk-Julian/obituary.php Maybe you...

Comment

Obituary for Julian Wieslaw Mielniczuk

Wieslaw (Julian) Mielniczuk, Ph.D. Wieslaw (Julian) Mielniczuk, 64, of Chelmsford, passed away on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. He was born in Gdansk, Poland on March, 24, 1952 and was the first son of the late Grzegorz Mielniczuk, mechanical engineer and Janina Mielniczuk, chief accountant. Julian was raised in Warsaw, Poland and attended Gottwald (now Staszic) secondary school with a college level curriculum of mathematics there. He coauthored his first mathematical paper at the age of 17. He graduated with honors from the Warsaw Technical University and got his Ph. D. in quantum physics from the Institute of Theoretical Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences. After coming to the U.S. in 1984 he started a new career as a software engineer and worked with several software companies. He was an avid tennis player and switched to tennis coaching in the late nineties. He was an active member of Belmont Tennis Club. He was married to Anna Maria Krowczynska in 1978 in Poland; it was the first marriage for them both. A. M. Krowczynska was a biochemist, a daughter of late Leszek Krowczynski, renown Polish professor of pharmacology and Jolanta Krowczynska, pharmacologist. Anna died in a tragic scuba diving accident in Maine on August, 9, 2014. They had no children. He left his only brother, Jan Mielniczuk, professor of statistics with Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland. Interment will take place on Wednesday, 27, July, at 10:00 am in Pine Ridge Cemetery, Chelmsford.

don_budge
            Performance Analysthttps://www.tennisplayer.net/bulleti...ilies/cool.png

Comment

Originally posted by don_budge View Post
              Obituary for Julian Wieslaw Mielniczuk

Wieslaw (Julian) Mielniczuk, Ph.D. Wieslaw (Julian) Mielniczuk, 64, of Chelmsford, passed away on Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston. He was born in Gdansk, Poland on March, 24, 1952 and was the first son of the late Grzegorz Mielniczuk, mechanical engineer and Janina Mielniczuk, chief accountant. Julian was raised in Warsaw, Poland and attended Gottwald (now Staszic) secondary school with a college level curriculum of mathematics there. He coauthored his first mathematical paper at the age of 17. He graduated with honors from the Warsaw Technical University and got his Ph. D. in quantum physics from the Institute of Theoretical Physics of Polish Academy of Sciences. After coming to the U.S. in 1984 he started a new career as a software engineer and worked with several software companies. He was an avid tennis player and switched to tennis coaching in the late nineties. He was an active member of Belmont Tennis Club. He was married to Anna Maria Krowczynska in 1978 in Poland; it was the first marriage for them both. A. M. Krowczynska was a biochemist, a daughter of late Leszek Krowczynski, renown Polish professor of pharmacology and Jolanta Krowczynska, pharmacologist. Anna died in a tragic scuba diving accident in Maine on August, 9, 2014. They had no children. He left his only brother, Jan Mielniczuk, professor of statistics with Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland. Interment will take place on Wednesday, 27, July, at 10:00 am in Pine Ridge Cemetery, Chelmsford.
              What a shame. I wish I had known about his academic background when he was posting on the forum. It would explain why he was always digging up papers on biomechanics. He was clearly a bright chap.

For some reason, and I cannot tell you why, I had him down as a man in his twenties.
              Stotty

Comment

Enthusiam is ageless...

Comment

Who's Online

Collapse

There are currently 8719 users online. 30 members and 8689 guests.

Most users ever online was 31,715 at 05:06 AM on 03-05-2024.

Working...
                X